Just wanted to say I really like the game so far

Chat & help with the game, story and scenes.
Bright

Just wanted to say I really like the game so far

Post by Bright »

With multiple choices, good writing and a mystery.
Really enjoy it so far.

Nuntis
Game Creator

Re: Just wanted to say I really like the game so far

Post by Nuntis »

Thank you so much for the kind words, it really means a lot <3

If I may ask, was there anything in particular you would like to see more of, or something you would want to see less of?

VexCap

Post by VexCap »

SPOILERS MAINQUEST ENDGAME

One major bit loved happened at a battlenear the end. I honestly got caught off guard when Iso reacted to my character eating one of the bandits that attacked us traveling to the ruins. I was roleplaying as one of my ocs, Holly the Raccoon: spunky little rapscallion. Imagining the pantheress shocked at a little gremlin racc swallowing a rat sent me flying. Not to mention, I didn’t expect it to be noticed and talked about. I felt a little guilty earning the ire of Iso but at least by the end of it we were on good terms.

Nuntis
Game Creator

Post by Nuntis »

VexCap wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 08:57

SPOILERS MAINQUEST ENDGAME

Ha, yeah I can see that! Considering the last pred Iso met keeps trying to eat her, she hasn't had the best experience. From her perspective, it's a really scary and slow way to kill a person with. It's kind of a focus of the main story as a whole, too: how a rampaging pred would impact an otherwise fairly 'normal' society. Thanks for sharing~!

VexCap

Post by VexCap »

MORE ENDGAME SPOILERS

Haha she’s absolutely right. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that I was preding for pleasure, so I went with the self defense option. However, while I could have, I choose not to eat Randell. Iso’s a real one, a mayor that cares. Not to mention she deserves closure. Your former lover turning into a madman, eating people left and right and then having to put him down ..that’s rough.

No problem. Glad I can have a place to share some snippets of my run!