Oliver expanded content

Show off your custom modules and scenarios!

Forum rules

Unmarked story spoilers are allowed in this forum, because modding the game probably means you've seen what you wanted to see. Please take care to avoid spoilers if you don't wish to see them.

Wh0Kn0w5

Oliver expanded content

Post by Wh0Kn0w5 »

Hey, you remember that carpenter with his home just outside Finmer city limits? I do. I also think he is due for a bit of an expansion to content, especially when he could ask the player to promise him to give the BBEG Randall what for. So, here's a bit of self-indulgence in expanding the lion's interactivity once endgame has been completed.

Attachments
Ollie.furball
(24.22 KiB) Downloaded 954 times

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sᴉ ǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉs ʎW

Nuntis
Game Creator

Re: Oliver expanded content

Post by Nuntis »

Hey, this is really cool! A nice cap on some unresolved threads from the main game. With the cards played right, Oliver definitely seems like the kind to let himself get talked into bellyrubbing others... and here we are. Exposure therapy, or something, right? For better or worse, he might even get a taste for more.

Thanks for sharing!

DialDile

Post by DialDile »

So I'm wondering how you're supposed to the content? I assumed you just had to talk to Oliver and the dialogue option would be right there, but there isn't. it's entirely likely I might have ran into a bug.

Wh0Kn0w5

Post by Wh0Kn0w5 »

FYSA, Oliver has "levels" to friendship, as determined by what you can talk about with the lion, provided he didn't wind up dead/eaten at your paws, and one of the topics to discuss at the highest base-game level is about his Tiger friend Stip, who you as the player character were tasked to find in the early game. The dialogue in base game can have the player character make a promise to make Randall pay for what he did to both Oliver and Stip. Taking that promise is essential to having my new content play for you.

Are you saying that even with that promise made to Oliver, you're still not getting the new dialogue to play?

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sᴉ ǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉs ʎW

DialDile

Post by DialDile »

yeah